Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello, world!

So I finally talked myself into doing one of these blog things.

Yes, I'm very disappointed with myself. After all, why should anyone care what I have to say? The internet's signal to noise ratio is terrible enough as is, so why should I add to the digital cacophony?

And yet, here I am.

So... hi!

I'm Phil, a Computer Science student at Mississippi State University trying to decide an optimal strategy of playing this wonderful game we call life. This site is going to be the dumping ground for the pseudorandom number generator in my brain... whatever I find interesting or catches my fancy will go here... odds are that'll range from political to computers to mathematics to economics to religion to professional wrestling. I'm very much a geek, and damn proud of it, thank you.

Assuming this blog catches any sort of audience (and that's a huge assumption, although I'll be posting to my Facebook feed), feel free to comment or whatever... thoughts are always welcome.

More later.

Phil

PS: In case you're curious, the titular inspiration for this blog can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment